We provide our carers with all relevant training in order to meet your care needs. Our mission is to provide care for your parents and loved ones.
What Our Training Offers
- Mandatory Courses
- Clinical courses
- QCF (formerly NVQ):
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- The NHS
- Private Hospitals
- Dental Practices
- Mental Health Organisations
- Care Providers
- Restaurants, Takeaways & Supermarkets
- Other Local Businesses
- First Aid
- Moving and Handling (Theory & Practical)
- Infection Prevention
- Mental Capacity
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Training
- The Care Certificate
At Kangaroo Healthcare we have a comprehensive process to ensure we only recruit the best quality live-in carer that most closely matches our clients’ needs.
Once you have carefully read about the roles and responsibilities of a live-in carer/carer or nurse, we need you to complete an application form and submit it.
Your application form will then be initially assessed by a member of Kangaroo Healthcare specialist recruitment team and if the initial criteria are met you will be invited to a formal interview and we will process your references.